No announcement yet.

Hid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes. now I just need to know how much light i'll lose with a 8000k kit vs. a 6000k kit. I want it blue, but I still want to see a good amount.
    protege is sold, selling the last bits that I have left. Buy them.

Comment

you're not listening. Blue on any car other than police is illegal. therefore it has nothing to do with what color you want to rice.
      Attached Files
      No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

HID's are 35W bulbs, you're doing something wrong if you melt your headlights.
        Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

This thread makes me lolzy.
          BP-05 Turbo-Sold
          2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

Originally posted by Hadoken View Post
            HID's are 35W bulbs, you're doing something wrong if you melt your headlights.
            learn to electricity.
            Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
            kitty, you are a hilarious woman
            Originally posted by HopelessCow
            there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
            Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
              learn to electricity.
              Learn Conservation of Energy.

Using less current to power a lower wattage bulb that produces more light output means you are producing less heat.
              Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

Still dumb, and illegal, to stick HID's in headlights that aren't designed for them. Ah well...
                '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

dooettt

this picture made me lol
                  I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                  |.....Overnight....................| ||
                  |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                  |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                  "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                  Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

lol you guys make me laugh. Some say it's gay, some say do it... I don't know. this will be later after I move out. If I even do it that is...
                    protege is sold, selling the last bits that I have left. Buy them.

Comment

Working...
                    X