Anyone running microtech on a BP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone running microtech on a BP

I have an LT10S for my GTR, I need help wiring the crank input. The manual is not very detailed on the 2 crank inputs. The dist. has two outputs but the service manual also does not tell me which one is which. CS said that one is a high oscillating wire and the other is not. My white wire on the MT is for the slow one from what they told me. I have no oscilliscope and no way to tell which one is which. If anyone has one of these wired it would be alot of help. Although I am curious if I get the two wires backwards do you think it will screw up the ECU as the voltages are really close to being the same, and the car just not fire?

-Steve

They are both the same type of signal. One of them happens for every spark event (180 degrees) (purple/black) and the other happens every motor cycle (720 degrees) and is used for position and start of injection.

Our cars do not have a crank sensor, just a CAS.

Comment

And with that 180 degree would be fast oscillating... and 720 slow.... Woo hoo............................

Well I guess I will wire this thing up and tell you how it goes in a wee or two..

-Steve

Comment

Working...
      X