flywheel 1.8l sohc mazda protege dx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flywheel 1.8l sohc mazda protege dx

wat kind of racing flywheel can i use on a 1992 mazda protege dx sohc 1.8l fwd everything is stock i sold my 1994 mazda pro for $600 cause the trans was gone n got this one like two days ago but need to get it runing but i need a flywheel and then ill put picz on my gallery?

I'm pretty sure Fidanza makes lightweight flywheels for our cars, search the net
    1993 Mazda 323 - BP conversion, Front cross drilled rotors, Front and rear strut braces, Filled motor mounts, Mx3 seats, BPT conversion in progress SOLD

1993 Mazda Mx3 GS Stock for now

Comment

for the B8 eh...i'm not to sure if you'll find one for that or not. from what i've found its only BP and B6DE

JACK.
      -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Why do you want a "racing" fly on a sohc? Going to boost it? If not then just grab 1 from autozone or another member.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

im goin to make it a sohc turbo?

Comment

Why Is That A Question!!!!!!
            Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
            kitty, you are a hilarious woman
            Originally posted by HopelessCow
            there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
            Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

I don't think there are any "racing" flywheels for the sohc. Take the stock one and lighten it, that's about your only option. Or swap to the Dohc or GTX flywheel/tranny combo

Comment

ok thanks alot..

Comment

I have a stage one Perfection Flywheel from zoom performance....got mine at advance auto for about $80....holds up nicely. Clutch is the same but was $150.

Comment

Originally posted by Rice'sRocket View Post
                    I have a stage one Perfection Flywheel from zoom performance....got mine at advance auto for about $80....holds up nicely. Clutch is the same but was $150.
                    Are you running a SOHC or DOHC?
                    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                    X