Only my Luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only my Luck

Worked on my 94 protege over the holiday weekend and wouldnt you Know something always goes wrong when ya do some work . Alls i wanted to do was just adjust the belt tensions , clean the inside of the cylinder head cover , and check my spark plugs and clean them up a bit ; but no its not that simple . Luckily i was able to clean the mess up . Drill and Tap.

you should have used a EZout screw extractor. They work great on vc bolts lol trust me I know from experience
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

not only your luck!

my roomate had it happen a few months ago
      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

70 INCH lbs guys
        There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

Why even bother cleaning the inside of the valve cover when your engine looks like that?
          Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
          kitty, you are a hilarious woman
          Originally posted by HopelessCow
          there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
          Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Believe it or not thats clean compared to when i bought the car

Comment

Working...
            X