This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sube View Post
    Yer right ,I didn't read the post date, but with all the crap you bunch of know all Einsteins threw at the guy I am not surprised he didn't come back. He admitted he didn't know a hell of a lot, and obviously his english was bad, That didn't stop you lot from making a laughing stock of him. You should be real proud of yourselves.

Word of advice if you are in a glass house don't throw stones, some of the spelling, grammar and general knowledge in some of the posts leaves a lot to be desired, and nobody makes fun of the authors of those posts. Long story short, we are all lacking in some areas. So If somebody asks for advice and you don't want to give any, skip the damn post. Don't make somebody a skapegoat because you think you know more than them.

Rant over.
    Peace, Pat.
    Some people aren't bright enough to make fun of long time members but are fine making fun of new ones. And some are just afraid to. And yes alot of post lack ALOT of common sense. But I'd like to belive that ANYONE who ask if they need a WELDER to replace a fender, or whatever simple thing it was, deserves to be trolled off the fourm.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

everyone who posted stupid comments to this guy should be ashamed. the guy asked for help so help him dont make fun of him. come on grow up. not everyone knows everything. thats why we have groups like this, to help eachother out.

Comment

i dont blame him for not coming back after all the jokes and so on. i wouldnt either...

Comment

Why is this thread still going? Closed
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
          X