Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

323 guys... auto seatbelt issue... assistance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude do take a chill pill. this thread is vauge and you never actually state your intentions till now. you want to keep you automatci seatbelts, ok THEN ****ING STATE THAT!! a little hint, scrasim does not protray well over the internet. and your posts are so misleading. that is why it got edited. be clear ans STATE what you mean.

Also if you look at the history of the sites you will see the _MAJORITY_ of people have been looking for an excuse to rid themselves of the auto belts and get the CDM seatbelts, which i have sourced out to a few people.

the 3 point system, (invented by Volvo) is a safe system and the geometry of that system is actually more comfortable than the 2 belt auto's. A 4 point system is fully adjustable but you will lose your backseats due to mounting unless you install a mid b pillar brace. FWIW that is a custom bar. I can not comment on the legal aspect of the 4 point because FAIK it varies from place to place.
    When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
    Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
    Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
    So his engine he goosed
    With much too much boost,
    And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Edwin the 4 point is illegal? is this a state thing? do you know why they were made illegal?
      When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
      Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
      Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
      So his engine he goosed
      With much too much boost,
      And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

well either way in this situation... many thanks to the people who assited me so far.... however i find it very useless to be an ass my way for no apparent reason..... this forum is not intended on being used for telling people what you really think of them. so i will not travel down that road.

only a 12 year warranty huh?... hmm to bad i didn't keep the vin plate from my 93.... damn!

personally i don't mind the auto seatbelt. its truely not that horrible. it will act as a cover up for the 4 point harness... strictly using the 4-point would put me illegal. thus the reason im keeping one auto seatbelt since it comes form the center of the consol to the door unlike the CDM ones.so i can just wear the auto belt or i can wear both... its my poragotive.

with my next engine swap here im taking out the dash.. so im gonna check the wiring and switches since the car had an alarm system at one time its possible they ****ed it up

im ending my part in this thread if there is anything else i should know pertainiing to switches wiring auto seatbelts... feel free to post it
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
        X