Wiring problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiring problem

Ok so heres whats happening, first i had the orange wire behind my deck ground out and after that my first stage brake lights and license plate lights wont come on when my headlights are on, so turned out i blew the tail fuse out, replaced it and now still no lights and now my radio and clock wont come on so stumped, no blown fuses under dash
    1993 Protege GT

1993 miata lsx swap

is all the wiring ok? did you fry/melt any of the wires?
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

sounds like melted wires if there is no blown fuses. Or a bad ground
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Try replacing the relay first.

Comment

good idea
          1993 Protege GT

1993 miata lsx swap

Comment

you didnt use a wiring harness did you? thats actually a very common factor when the wiring's done wrong, heres a site that'll tell you what each wire is and all

Comment

Working...
            X