No announcement yet.

I Got A Protege LX Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep it. I've been looking for an LX or EGT for years and haven't been able to find a decent one. There's a shady buy-here-pay-here near me that has a ragged out (interior trashed) auto LX for 2 grand. it's been there for almost a year haha.

Comment

Originally posted by leica View Post
      Keep it. I've been looking for an LX or EGT for years and haven't been able to find a decent one. There's a shady buy-here-pay-here near me that has a ragged out (interior trashed) auto LX for 2 grand. it's been there for almost a year haha.
      ^LOL I wouldn't even go near that one.. asking price is waaaay to high haha

Comment

i had a guy offer me 800 yesterday and i didnt take it... lets just say i didnt even pay half that! lol

i couldnt sell it im already in LOVE with it... but for 1500 or so i would let her go..

im looking at the jdm turbo stuff for it.. half tempted to put the festy on hold and buy the bp gtx turbo mani, injectors, vaf, etc and make it a quick daily! i really need to post pics for you guys its actually in really good shape, i bert the guy is kicking himself right now, you should have seen his face when i got it started and drove away hahaha
        Last edited by tranny_buster; 02-05-2010, 02:58 AM.
        festiva #1 stock daily 63 whp FTW

festiva #2 bp+t, sink trap style turbo setup, g series trans, thunderturd 60 trim, 550cc's, s-afc, rx7 vaf, 38mm external wastegate, fmic, etc.... let me know how the taillights look

Comment

Originally posted by tranny_buster View Post
          its actually a ford festiva
          its still on boost so its sick

Comment

Originally posted by Russianred View Post
            ^LOL I wouldn't even go near that one.. asking price is waaaay to high haha
            Yeah, was driving by and had to stop and look, when I saw the price I busted out laughing in a salesman's face. Was worth maybe 500.

lol here it is on CL http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/ctd/1587643158.html

The sun has literally BAKED the interior, that's what happens to these cars in FL

Comment

lol looks like a jizz stain on that rear seat there. hahahha yeah that car is deff roached... sad to see that..
              92 Pro - Daily Beater and project- current frankenstein
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leica View Post
                Yeah, was driving by and had to stop and look, when I saw the price I busted out laughing in a salesman's face. Was worth maybe 500.

lol here it is on CL http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/ctd/1587643158.html

The sun has literally BAKED the interior, that's what happens to these cars in FL

that actually doesnt look THAT bad. the body look to be in good shape. but def not worth 2000 bucks either.. just get some new seats..

im glad my car doesnt have those seats, thoSe are UGRY!

festiva #2 bp+t, sink trap style turbo setup, g series trans, thunderturd 60 trim, 550cc's, s-afc, rx7 vaf, 38mm external wastegate, fmic, etc.... let me know how the taillights look

Comment

It's a lot worse than the pics, it needs a complete interior. If it was a 5 speed and about a grand cheaper I'd probably buy it.

It's a shame, I've been looking for a decent manual Protege/EGT for a long time now (had to settle for a BP Sephia) and they just aren't around anymore because they were considered disposable cars, so people just didn't care for them.

Comment

oh i didnt notice it was auto... laaaamee...

anyway.. i am forced to put this protege up for sale. i just got too many bills. i have no choice unfortunately, so i have to sell it. look for it in the FS section tomorrow with pictures.

Comment

Working...
                    X