bg seatbelt recall fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bg seatbelt recall fail

iI called the techs at mazda to find out about this seatbelt recall i hear so much about only to find out that my car is not covered but as a 91 model year cause it does not have the same issue of the 92+ year cause the vim is not included in the recall oh well i guess im going to have to get a set from the junk yard cause they wanted 1400$ to fix both of my belts.
    1989 bf b6 hatch. dead
    1992 maz 323 project rally. dead

1991 mazda protege custom cai
    2.5 inch exhaust in to magnaflo dual tip muffler
    bp swap obx stainless header exintake miata 10.1 pistons and megasquirt comming real soon

sigpic

Canadian manual belt swap?
    1990 Protege 4WD
    GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
    ├┼┤
    2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

yeah, who would want auto belts anyways
      I'll check my shed I might have a swap available if you want it
      If not I know somebody who definitely does

Nick
      Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
      sigpic

Comment

usually what you have to do is go above the dealer... of course a dealer doesnt want to take a crappy free job away when they could charge you 1400 dollars. its when mazda corperate gets the call that people start doing things. Not that its set in stone going to get this resolved for you, but its worth a shot.
        There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

thinkin bout manual belt swap
          1989 bf b6 hatch. dead
          1992 maz 323 project rally. dead

1991 mazda protege custom cai
          2.5 inch exhaust in to magnaflo dual tip muffler
          bp swap obx stainless header exintake miata 10.1 pistons and megasquirt comming real soon

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FazdaBoy4ever View Post
            usually what you have to do is go above the dealer... of course a dealer doesnt want to take a crappy free job away when they could charge you 1400 dollars. its when mazda corperate gets the call that people start doing things. Not that its set in stone going to get this resolved for you, but its worth a shot.
            dealer would get paid for that job even if its free. mazda corperate pays them.
            91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Working...
            X