I'm having withdrawls...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm having withdrawls...

I miss not being the very proud owner of a BG.. let alone a Mazda anymore period. It sucks.... I want my 323 back.. :'(
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

buy one!

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

They always come back lol
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Buy mine! You know you want to...
        Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

A BG is like an old, good friend. Hard to let go of, and always missed.

Comment

and hard as sh1t to find lol
            Originally posted by 90prtege
            have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
            Originally posted by Turpro
            Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
            CRZbrussian: that sux
            CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
            CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

i'd love to just get one! that'd be so perfect. im trying to play my cards right at the moment. garage is for the rally truck, i still need a tow/service rig. and i still owe of my prizm. i won't be getting rid of that for a while sadly, unless someone buys what i owe on it still, and gives me a bg lol. Logically, it's a good idea to keep that damn thing. I keep looking at BG's.. preferably 323s online.. why are people asking so much! i dont get it!
              1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
              "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Buy a Mustang short block with magnaflow dual exhaust, it will the best fix, LOL

Comment

Mustang? what mustang?

I miss my pro so much, I'm stuck with a stupid civic now, god do I hate it.
                  its ultra slow and it breaks alot.

Nick
                  Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
                  sigpic

Comment

ugly car, and i dunno why, but i just thought it'd be funny as $h!t to see that chic as actually a dude in drag. Not my kinda @$$ there.

Just got the truck back today after bending **** on the front suspension. It drives so smooth again (compared to before). It's funny how i keep tossing the idea around of modding my prizm, but than i think.. NO! money is for the truck, and i wanna stay stock class for autoX if i ever use the car.... And then there is the idea of saving up for a house. Dear god i'm getting old if i'm thinking about a house.

I still miss my mazda though. dream about building a 323 still. *sigh* any1 care to shine some light as to why numbnut mother effers ask so much for a stock POS 323? like 2k! lol. that's ridiculous! i did see a purdy lx the other day, $995... but it's an auto.. Only auto i'll get will be a suv-ish thing... gotta admit, this traveling for racing and stuff is taking a toll on my clutching ability. Wouldn't mine cruise control with an automatic

Comment

check out 'all of craiglist' it's a site that searches the entire craiglist inventory, for all countries and states, there are quite a few 323s out there for sale in the 400-1k area that a fairly cheap (just too far of a drive for me) i've been on there religiously trying to find me one
                      Originally posted by 90prtege
                      have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                      Originally posted by Turpro
                      Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                      CRZbrussian: that sux
                      CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                      CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

also check out craigslook.com
                        loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
                        73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X