Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas

Well I talked about this with ryan a while back but we never really put it in motion. The idea would be to get a sweatshirt or tshirt and start it off on one side of the states with any member and having all the cp members take pictures with it and sign it. I mean sh!t it could be driven from member to member or taken to various meets from within our groups. I think it would be a fun way to interact with eachother outside the forums and would probably mean alot to cp. Anyways just a thought I had.

By the way I didnt know where to put this but I figured it would get the most attention here.

is it open to festiva guys?? hehe sounds cool!

Comment

Sweet! Great idea!
      94 pro base model, all synthetic fluids, s/r struts, front & rear ebay upper strut bars,front & rear tie bar, ZX2 1" front swaybar, EGT 21mm rear sway bar, custom delrin endlinks front & rear, custom delrin rear swaybar mount bushings, EBC front blanks & redstuff pads, CS ss brake lines & dot 4 fluid, big drum brakes in rear (from ZX2, free parts), 2.25 custom exaust w/magnaflo oval muffler, 4-wire o2 sensor, custom ram-air, 4-wire BP tb, MSD super conducter plug wires, MSD Blaster SS coil, NGK iridiums,OEM weighted shift knob, ebay short shifter, bronzoil bushings, CS ss clutch line, custom air splitter, mx-3 recaro drivers seat, EGT foglight switch, 35w 5000k hi/lo hid's

soon:
      lightened flywheel & clutch; in garage,
      Miata Daisy's; after new tires

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
        is it open to festiva guys?? hehe sounds cool!
        Hell yeah. All active members, and Canada too. Maybe a banner would be cool too. Something like a 10x2 white cp banner with black lettering.

Comment

Sub'n to see where this goes
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

What about a hood or trunklid from a BG? One member drives the hood to a meet, everyone signs and another designated member puts it on his car and takes it to the next.
            The ink might hold up better than on fabric if it's a matte white paint and there's more space
            Sort of like a Stanley Cup making the rounds.
            2002 Protege DX, 1974 VW Standard Beetle

Comment

Yeah we could get a poll going of different items.

Comment

or an entire car?????? if it came to my hood i'd sign it ..

Comment

Working...
                X