good buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good buy?

as the headline states. would this be a good buy? has anyone ordered from this company before?

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Timing Belt Kit Water Pump Fit Mazda Protege BP 1.8L DOHC 16V at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Have you priced everything out at rockauto.com?
    I buy pretty much everything from them now. I think I have a discount code you can stick in there if you want to try it, too.
    Paste this code: 40564673340219 in the "how did you hear about us" box and I think it'll take off 5% or something.
    2002 Protege DX, 1974 VW Standard Beetle

Comment

well for the ones i seen at rockauto.com, its basically the same price but it doesnt look like it comes with the same package as this one. the deal looks better but im not sure about quality. as most people say you get what you pay for but im not even trying to go that route. ppl please more oppinion towards this or any other site thats not only has a good deal but great quality too.

company is called mizumo auto but found it in ebay. kit comes as listed bellow

+ 1 Timing Belt (145 teeth)
      + 1 Tensioner (made in Japan)
      + 1 Idler (made in Japan)
      + 1 Water Pump
      + Front seal
      + Cam seal

Comment

Autozone is your friend. I have a lifetime warranty wp in mine. As for timing belts I just have a autozone one but Jon "theriedeal" ran an eBay timing belt with tensioner kit on his egt-r
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

thanks for the inputs. would someone verify the teeth count on the timing belt. thanks

Comment

Working...
          X