Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll check tomorrow, but I think it's 14" 1500cfm from ebay...was around $40 shipped
    -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Same. 14" pusher off egay. $35 shipped, 1550 CFM. I've got a stock single core rad and that pusher and I've got no problems in the florida heat.
      -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
      VF10 powered!
      262 Whp & 257 Wtq
      13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

ok tx guys .. got a 16" lol but it's local and no shipping for 40 so i figure a few more cfm wont hurt

Comment

"egay"?

really? what are you, 12?
          sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
          92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Yeah everyone knows its called fleabay

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Originally posted by atomicEGT View Post
              "egay"?

really? what are you, 12?
              Are you just that ****ing bored that you have to critique the slang terminology I use?
              -Steve

VF10 powered!
              262 Whp & 257 Wtq
              13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

maybe.

or maybe I'm sick of seeing people perpetuating the "gay = bad" connotation (whether consciously or unconsciously) and felt like calling you out for it.
                sigpic

Comment

yeahh miatas are gay... doesnt make them a bad thing!

Comment

how can an inanimate, gender-less object have a sexual orientation?
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, (*sarcasm*) don't you know everything you see on the interwebs should be taken literally?! DUH!
                      Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

I played in the rain today... Had the car side ways a number of times... Gotta love winter autocross racing..

Comment

While not too much offends me personally, scarcasm or not, I'm pretty disgusted with society.
                          sigpic
                          1992 Familia GT-X
                          1988 323 GTX
                          2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
                          2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Originally posted by atomicEGT View Post
                            maybe.

or maybe I'm sick of seeing people perpetuating the "gay = bad" connotation (whether consciously or unconsciously) and felt like calling you out for it.
                            Or maybe I wasn't using it in that sense? If it was "bad" why would I recommend he buy that part off there... You're looking too far into this man, it was simply a stupid slang term. Nothing more.
                            -Steve

VF10 powered!
                            262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                            13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

I've never seen or known someone to say, "Ah, that's gay, man.", or, "Yeah, they've got 'em cheap on eGay.", with malicious intent. Nobody's even mentioning gay people. It's not meant to be hateful. The word gay didn't even used to have homosexual connotation. Something like, "That shirt makes you look really gay, bro.", is a better example of using the word ignorantly. I support LGBT people all the way, but you can't take everything so offensively, like, "Why's it got to be gay? Are you some kind of bigot or something?". This usage probably stems from the group of generalized (and often offensive) words used to describe homosexuals. Take the word queer, for example, which originally meant strange, unusual or not right. Since it falls into that relative group of words, the definition could have been loosely used and thus we have the, "Ah, that's gay, man.", comment. See 'VatoZone' as another example.

I see it as a careless misuse of wording, if anything.
                              Last edited by ThatGreenBG; 10-15-2012, 12:17 AM.
                              Team Fail Motorsports

That's just the nature of the beach.

Comment

yo, when people eBay to describe something, it's usually for something cheap/poorly made, like eBay headers or whatever, and it usually has a negative connotation whether you think about it or not. using "egay" does the same thing, except now you've added "gay" to it. also, that **** is just dumb. just say eBay if you mean eBay.

Josh, I find it really hard to believe you've never heard someone say, "that's gay, man" with malicious intent.

Also, "VatoZone" is racist as ****.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X