Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got power harness back in the car, clutch switch,reverse lights, looking for my cooling fan relay ive missplaced,then its MS instal time

Comment

woooohooo!!!!
      -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

HAd a successful run at the jy. Picked up a ps front fender, spare injectors, spare fpr, coil, igniter, and fuses.

Maybe i'll go ahead and get the fender primered and threw on.

We finally got the okay to close on the house, so i think I will chalk paint the old fender and use it as a chalk board. Or maybe i'll bring my old hood up here, mount it on the wall and use that as the chalk board.

Decisions, decisions!

Edit: the house

Last edited by 93BlkOnGreenPro; 04-14-2013, 03:14 PM.
        My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

congrats on the house man .. looks good

Comment

Thanks. The underwriters and the loan officer couldnt make their mind up, but finally came to a decision.

Now, we have to try and see if we can trade in my fiancee 09 Mazda 3 for a 14 Mazda 6. Preferably a Touring with sunroff and bose.
            My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

Originally posted by SgtRauksauff View Post
              so, my job changed last September, and I've not really had time to do anything, especially keeping up with online activity. so...

323: couple weeks ago: replaced the borked right-front caliper (piston was slightly out-of-round, and would get cocked in the bore, and not release, and cause massive drag). Checked tire pressure and fluid levels, started driving it to work. I almost forgot how fun it is! (drove my '98 subaru OBS for most of the winter).

gray 4WD: yanked the NA engine last fall, along with the BPT from my wagon, and this week started digging through boxes and shelves, locating all my bits and pieces. I've got my Flyin' Miata happy meal lightweight flywheel and clutch setup, and my mazdaspeed rear plate-type LSD and stubs. I found my RX7 550's today, and my fuel rail, and the Haltech/sensors/harness, and my GTR intake manifold, and my Skuce-groupbuy exhaust manifold, and my ported VF10, and my Corksport downpipe. Got my FRS suspension bits and Cusco front and rear strut tops, found my delrin/ss swaybar endlinks. Found a water pump and timing belt, Still need to locate my Aeromotive FPR and my Walboro 255lph pump and my billet oil-pump gears. I'm debating whether I should source an inexpensive T3 of some sort, and a decent EWG, or just use the VF10, since I paid good money for it many moons ago, and it just sits on a bookshelf staring at me. Or, just run the IHI stuff for now, since I want to get this car rolling and kicking ass ASAP.

I figure in a couple of weeks, this car will be this season's autoX/track weapon. Still gotta decide what tires to run. I've got my SSR 15x7 wheels, but they need spacers to work properly with 205/50 A6's, not sure how they'd work with a Rival or RS3, or anything "meaty" on them. I'm thinking 225/45-15, because I'll need all the traction I can get. Maybe I should sell the SSR's (I've got seven) and buy a set of something the right size/offset (maybe some 6ULs) but it's going to be Hard to find something that's as lightweight as the SSR (9.2 lbs per wheel!).

so, yeah, that's what I did to my car lately.

--sarge

Now thats an update
              Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
              "Who Dey"

Comment

I changed my oil, rotated my tires and installed my new brakes. The rivals have about about 2k on them and I've wore about 1/32nd off the front tires. Nothing special as far as the oil change. But the new brakes.. man oh man. I got carbotech ax6 compound pads and some new blank rotors. After I followed the bedding procedure I decided to do a few quick stops to see how aggressive they were. HOLY ****. these things are nuts! By far the best $150 I've ever spent on the car.
                -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
                VF10 powered!
                262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Had to replace the new main bearings for my build(came gouged), so while I am waiting, I went ahead and wrapped my spare grill...

Comment

put the MX3 back on the ground- motor/trans are back in finally.
                    a few misc wire changes & install battery/radiator(coolant) & it should run again under its own power for the first time in 4 years
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

^^^ sweet!

Comment

Finished my front mount setup

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
                        1989 BP Motor, 9.8:1 OEM Pistons, BP22 Intake Cam, VJ20, GTX Intake Mani, FMIC, Alloy Radiator, HKS SSQV I, K&N oil and air filters, Innovate LC-1, 10W50 Mobil

Comment

pretty good size ic. did you trim your bumper at all for it to fit on ?

NW MAZDAS

Comment

I haven't cut it yet, it's looking like ill need to take 2" off the inside of the interplay bumper. But I might fit a gtx bumper and see how it looks
                            1989 BP Motor, 9.8:1 OEM Pistons, BP22 Intake Cam, VJ20, GTX Intake Mani, FMIC, Alloy Radiator, HKS SSQV I, K&N oil and air filters, Innovate LC-1, 10W50 Mobil

Comment

gtr bumpers fit best haha

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Originally posted by lowetgt View Post
                                Had to replace the new main bearings for my build(came gouged), so while I am waiting, I went ahead and wrapped my spare grill...

Looks real good.
                                Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                                "Who Dey"

Comment

Working...
                                X