X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by me109 View Post
    Well. Just like that it's over.
    [emoji22] I hope you can find a replacement.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    323 log-http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44611

Comment

So do I. There are only two in the lower 48 being sold on FBM. One is hot garbage for $3k and the other is unimpressive and VERY far away. It's ****ing depressing.

All I need is a clean roller close enough to transport here at reasonable cost... If anybody's got a line on one, please let me know.
      1990 Protege 4WD
      GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
      ├┼┤
      2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

I have been looking for one as well. None are by me. I've been looking on Craigslist, searchtempest and offer up.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
        323 log-http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44611

Comment

Thanks.

Oh, that was your old passenger mirror that got smashed. :/
          1990 Protege 4WD
          GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
          ├┼┤
          2 4 R

Comment

Clearanced the new MPV alternator, it will now run the entire adjustment range instead of about 75% the previous.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0454.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	333.7 KB
ID:	1246004

Name:	IMG_0456.jpg
Size:	349.0 KB
ID:	1246005

Name:	IMG_0459.jpg
Size:	345.7 KB
ID:	1246006

Name:	IMG_0460.jpg
Size:	370.8 KB
ID:	1246007
            Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
            kitty, you are a hilarious woman
            Originally posted by HopelessCow
            there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
            Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Got my letter of denial from that cunt's insurance company. I'm going to take all the high roads to put her on the street or behind bars. I want to ruin her life forever. Without getting myself in trouble.
              1990 Protege 4WD

1 3 5
              ├┼┤
              2 4 R

Comment

Finally converted the BG to dual mult-v belts.

No more intermittent squeals for me.
                Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                Originally posted by HopelessCow
                there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Working...
                X