Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

check to see where your tension rods are sitting first of all, the stiffest setting is where the rod is sitting further towards the front of the car.

I now know there are different tension rods for the spoiler option though, so you won't be able to get it perfect without the spoiler rods.

As stated, used the wedge end of the tire iron and rolled the rod back by lifting up on the tire iron.

ALSO. Replaced the HVAC and I'm assuming charcoal canister vacuum lines on the ZX2 today, they were soo rotten lol...

Also replaced and re-organized the vac lines on the protege and secured the lines with black zip ties.
    -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

well i WAS going to go finish the window and door trim, but I guess I should go on my lunch date.. Damn women..
      1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
      Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
      "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Completed today what I had hoped to accomplish yesterday. And once my sexii Finnish parts arrive, I'll get it all knocked out, and post some pics. CAN'T WAIT!!!
        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
        Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Checked the gt for what parts i need to order. Hopefully have the car mechanically sound by the weekend
          1993 Protege GT

1993 miata lsx swap

Comment

Prepped and primered my spare BP trans. Went ahead and painted the engine stand it is resting on. Going to get some satin black for it and other parts on the EGT and my Nova.

Comment

Got more done to my engine. Just waiting on a few more things till I drop it in. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346378374.471754.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	1233465
              -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
              VF10 powered!
              262 Whp & 257 Wtq
              13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

played around with some water transfer printing. turned out decent

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Bo, how much did the setup cost you? I've thought about doing that.
                  Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

all together it was around 40 bucks. I still have a bunch of wood film left too

NW MAZDAS

Comment

thats deff interesting

Comment

Entire wood grain themed engine bay Bo?

VC, cold piping, turbo cold side, top of radiator, etc. yeah, that would be sweet.
                        sigpic
                        1992 Familia GT-X
                        1988 323 GTX
                        2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
                        2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Ooh I didn't think of compressor housing. That would be neato

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Maybe a whole country cottage themed engine bay... I can see some wainscoting on the fire wall and strut towers, fresh flowers in the windshield washer tank...
                            sigpic
                            1992 Familia GT-X
                            1988 323 GTX
                            2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Maybe some hay bales. And a nice red and white checkered vc like a picnic blanket

NW MAZDAS

Comment

I like where this is going.
                                sigpic
                                1992 Familia GT-X
                                1988 323 GTX
                                2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Working...
                                X