Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marc93lx
    I say black with silver wheels.
    What year is your car? Unless you have a 94 you will have to convert the front end. What about the front grill? That will be the hardest part to find.
    How do you plan of getting all the parts? It will be real hard to get some of them.
    I think these are all the parts you will need, most of these are very rare parts, good luck man:

Familia rear garnish
    Efini front grill
    Efini emblem on rear where protege badge is
    GTX strut brace
    Jspec clear corners
    Slant especs
    GTX front bumper
    Jspec rear bumper
    Canadian spoiler
    i have someone looking for the grill, and trunk piece with spoiler and garnish. im not gonna mess with the bumpers, itll be an Efini protege lol, so i just need the strut brace and a set of lights
    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
      i have someone looking for the grill, and trunk piece with spoiler and garnish. im not gonna mess with the bumpers, itll be an Efini protege lol, so i just need the strut brace and a set of lights
      Thats no fun, if your gonna make a clone do it rite! You will just have a protege with efini parts, which is alright, but you said your making a clone -- so do it dammit!
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

I usually like the black/silver combination better, but if it's done right gold wheels can look really nice. I'd vote for green and gold, cause I've never seen a protege with either color.

But again, better decide on your own, you're the one that has to drive it every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
          Thats no fun, if your gonna make a clone do it rite! You will just have a protege with efini parts, which is alright, but you said your making a clone -- so do it dammit!
          ive never been a fan of body kits and such, my motto is (and protoss and cablemirc can verify this) GO before SHOW. i suppose if bumpers came to me at a great price i'd buy, its amazing to my friends that im doing anything cosmetic to my car, but i think it has potential to look really good. in august my engine is going to get built up like crazy, come next year's protegefest, im lookin to kill some MSP's... i'd also like people come up to me and ask for pic's like they did with cablemirc's car.
          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
            ive never been a fan of body kits and such, my motto is (and protoss and cablemirc can verify this) GO before SHOW. i suppose if bumpers came to me at a great price i'd buy, its amazing to my friends that im doing anything cosmetic to my car, but i think it has potential to look really good. in august my engine is going to get built up like crazy, come next year's protegefest, im lookin to kill some MSP's... i'd also like people come up to me and ask for pic's like they did with cablemirc's car.
            Well you see, I don't really view the jspec bumpers as "bodykits" because they are origonal equipment on the overseas cars. Just something we got shafted out of. Perhaps Im just nitpicking, but it's bothersome to me for you to say that you want to make a Efini Familia clone, only to turn around and say you don't plan on implementing everything required to do so. I love the idea you have, I just think it would be better if you did it 100% instead of stopping half way. I mean, that would ****ing own to have a Efini Familia stateside -- clone or not. And on the otherside, I love the idea of having Efini parts on a protege, I would kill for the Efini grill. Even though it would mean that I had to buy a 94 hood and lights, I don't care.
            It just doesn't make any sence to me to say "I wanna make an Efini clone but I wont use all the Efini parts." Ya know...

Sorry to bust your balls man.
            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

thats definitly something ill think about, i hear you loud and clear. perhaps if i get all that outside stuff done i can get a custom interior made and enter into some shows?
              Serenity's Dead.

Comment

if your looking for infini badges, i think optionsautosalon.com has some. i think i saw it for the FD3S, but isn't it the same. good luck w/ it, i like the black w/ silver rims, but thats played out. the green w/ gold is a cool idea, no one has it. black w/ gold wouldn't be bad, i'd love to see it on a pro. lsd's are expensive anyway you go, do whatever you could afford first. good luck, and i hope to see an infini state side like stated above by Marc.
                i hate being broke!

Comment

i couldnt tell from the pics of the badge was painted on or an actual symbol, im sure that wouldnt be too hard to find since there are lots of efini cars
                  Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
                  X