No announcement yet.

E-Specs + Infini/Efini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats definitely a thing to look forward to, thanks for telling me abt the light output being reduced, i did not know that.

how much does the whole harness cost to increase light output and is it easy to do it?

thanks for the info

Comment

I do owe a "THANKS" to TheMAN for his FAQ.

The part numbers came in handy and were absolutely correct.

You can buy the harness here,

Cibie, Hella, Marchal, Carello stockists. E-code headlamps, fog lamps, driving lamp, bulbs, and full technical support and assistance

The one I am getting is 55 bucks but is for H4 bulbs, i don't know what it costs if you don't do the swap to H4 bulbs.
      Last edited by Proteus; 04-24-2004, 09:29 PM.
      David Page aka cablemirc is a sorry a$$ motherfunkin thief
      He owes me $800.00 for leather seats he never delivered.
      He doesn't even have enough honor to stay in touch.
      If anyone knows how to contact him please let me know. clubprotege [at] evanjhoush [dot] com

Comment

If I recall correctly, the E-spec/J-spec lights both use H4 bulbs so anyone doing the swap will have to change over.
        1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
        MODS:
        GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
        TO DO LIST:
        EDM/JDM rear bumper
        EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
        Repaint car

Comment

I was talking about if someone wanted to install a harness with relays for their stock lights to increase their output.

If you use especs you will use H4 bulbs.
          David Page aka cablemirc is a sorry a$$ motherfunkin thief
          He owes me $800.00 for leather seats he never delivered.
          He doesn't even have enough honor to stay in touch.
          If anyone knows how to contact him please let me know. clubprotege [at] evanjhoush [dot] com

Comment

Working...
          X