my car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saucy
    .. so im prolly just going to do it just for that ... just 2 say hey i did this haha
    lol ! then get racing seats in blue and black.
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

lol or that hah

Comment

my alpine tilts up almost 45 degrees so its not that bad there. later when i have time i'll post a how to. i guess its not for everyone though. at least it isnt hard to do.

and the fact that it looks stock would deter theves even more than seeing a faceless deck IMO. not to mention how it confuses passengers which is kind of funny.

Comment

well i started mine.... i just have to make it fit a little better shouldnt be that hard to do.. here it is sooo far.. ( had 2 use nightvision on my cam.. couldnt use the lights in my car cause im chargning my damn battery lol) ..

ill take better pics 2mrrw

Comment

nice.

Comment

you have to be kidding me.

umm what makes you guys think that the thief won't push that little thing open and see the radio. When they break into your car, they SEARCH through all your stuff.
              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

why would htey bother 2 break in if it was all they saw was a stock radio.. i mean i got everythign stock inside my car becides a shift knob lol.. so im just sayin if htey just lookin the window they wont see a nice headunit

Comment

i always wanted to put my radio in there when i had my pro hahaha. kool mod
                  womp

Comment

i have pics that are a little more clearer that i posted in the audio section ...

i fixed the headunit a little more but im not fully done

Comment

Working...
                    X