Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rkives
    Mike,
    It's obvious you were meant to own another GT! Nice score it’s a beaut!

As far as a GT only club, maybe there should be a GT registry started...

Black_91_GT, Nice GTX bumper, I like it better than the "interplay" version! Can you get a hold of more GTX bumpers?

Rick

We should do SOMETHING. The GTs are so rare, and the owners are so fanatical and emotional about their cars.

Mike, I was gonna organize a GT only cruise. Get the GTs together and hit the twisties. I know of some absolutely amazing roads in and around Hamilton. Would you but up for that? Black 91 GT, would you be up for that too?

Comment

i iz down...as soon as i get my tires
      My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
      - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Gen1GT
        We should do SOMETHING. The GTs are so rare, and the owners are so fanatical and emotional about their cars.

Mike, I was gonna organize a GT only cruise. Get the GTs together and hit the twisties. I know of some absolutely amazing roads in and around Hamilton. Would you but up for that? Black 91 GT, would you be up for that too?
        I guess you have forgotten that, finding another protege enthusiast in most states or coutries is much rarer/harder than your GT's .
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I beg to differ...it's HARD to find a GT. Not to mention a decently rust-free one.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
            i iz down...as soon as i get my tires
            You mean your Azenis? I don't want to buy them off you if they have another 5000km on them.....

Or do you mean new ones?

Comment

New Azenis.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
                New Azenis.

I took your old ones to the AutoX today...man, did they ever suck. I was completely off my game, and didn't have a good day myself, but the tires are beyond autoX.

Should still make decent drag tires though....

Comment

Working...
                X