No announcement yet.

headlight bulb replacement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are pretty clear, cuz thats right after i polished them its just bad lighting

Comment

well I went to auto zone and they didn't have any super bright oem replacements in 9004 or the Osrams, but they had the hyper blue xenons and just the regular oem replacement. I went with the xenons, but its not night time yet so I'll have to wait to see what they can do. I also bought one oem replacement in addition to the left one that still worked in case one of the xenons die out. I'm heading out in a little while to get some metal polish to clear up my headlights too.
      '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: headlight bulb replacement

Originally posted by goldstar
        I agree with demoninvictus that Siverstar bulbs are the best choice. However, the Osram Silverstars are even better (have more light output) than the Sylvania Silverstars because the Osram's do not have the blue coating of the Sllvania's and therefore are brighter. The Osram's are the European version of the bulb and the Sylvania's are the American version (Osram-Sylvania is the name of the company.

I have the Osram Silverstars and they are the best bulbs I have used to date. Much brighter than stock. They also appear to have more of a rising characteristic pattern to the right thereby illuminating the extreme right side of the road and the shoulder more effectively than American spec bulbs.

You can obtain the Osram's from www.powerbulbs.com

Incidently, I learned about these bulbs from an earlier post on the P-club forum by TheMAN.
        Thanks, but they don't come in 9004. 9004 sucks. Death to it
        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: headlight bulb replacement

Originally posted by charles
          Thanks, but they don't come in 9004. 9004 sucks. Death to it
          yeah...9004 is crap

Comment

I wanna know where u guys are shopping for those bulbs, the silverstars around here sell for about $25-30 at any of the common autoparts shops.
            94' Mazda Protege'... trying to return it to former glory.

aim: zep867

Comment

true picked up my 9004 sylvania silverstars at autozone $30

Comment

Working...
              X