No announcement yet.

GTR pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG!! somebody cut up a GTR front bumper and took off the side skirts. somebody should be skinned alive!!

nice pics, keep them coming.
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by darkjedi
      collision tests? no ****. was that the real reason or they didnt brought the cars because they couldnt or they were just plain dumb .

I think they could have modded the bumpers and all to make them safer
      if they didnt brought them because they didnt want they lost the chance to start the sport compact era (that was suppusedly started by the CRX civic)
      Sport compact. I would have thought when someone dropped a small block in a Vega or chevette that would have started the sport compact era. But then again neither where sporty.
      c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

quick question. Does anybody know where the foglights which belong in the sockets of the GTR bumper, can be bought from? I mean the correct size.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_PaRaNoIsE
          quick question. Does anybody know where the foglights which belong in the sockets of the GTR bumper, can be bought from? I mean the correct size.
          i'm sure dave can source some, but you can also put the Hella 500's in the holes and they are the same size.

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
            i'm sure dave can source some, but you can also put the Hella 500's in the holes and they are the same size.
            Hella 500's? are you sure they're an exact fit? with no gap left?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_PaRaNoIsE
              Hella 500's? are you sure they're an exact fit? with no gap left?
              well, ask dave. cuz that's what he has in his GTR bumper. as least that's what he told me.

Comment

323 gtr

more gtr's last one is not a gtx or gtr but damm its a nice 323 gives me so much ideas on what to do :suckie:
                Attached Files
                anybody need a job? http://losangeles.craigslist.org/adg/163821642.html

Comment

i bet some people should remember this one.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hot ****!

Comment

So then...how many versions of the GTR bumper are there? so far I've seen three (I believe).

Comment

There is only 1 GT-R bumper

Comment

I need to start saving for a GT-R today. or maybe a GTX. hmmmmmmmm.... or I'll just track down whoever owns the red one with the white wheels and just car jack the poor bastard !!
                          c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

...hmm...-goes to get his eyes checked-

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
                              OMG!! somebody cut up a GTR front bumper and took off the side skirts. somebody should be skinned alive!!

nice pics, keep them coming.

I cut some gtr side skirts for my car, you should of seen the look on Dave's face when I was cutting them.
                              1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Sexay!! Love the color of that last GTR.
                                Past: 1994 White Protege DX ~DEAD~

Current: 05' Onyx Black Mazda 6 'S' ~Bone Stock~

Originally posted by TheMAN
                                you MUST keep in mind the 2nd gen is the bastard child of the proteges...

Comment

Working...
                                X