Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can tell you as far as I know:
    BPO5 engine
    forged pistons and rods (maybe pauter and ross)
    custom intake manifold
    microtech engine management with very large fuel injectors 1000cc+
    nitrous
    kia sephia tranny with welded diff
    full roll cage, full interior, radio and AC system.
    those are the things I see on the car when the car is at the race track. the setting and other things are secret or I haven't ask you know every race car owner has his secret.
    sigpic

Comment

How Bout Not Thread Jacking To Talk About A Car Thats Totaly Unrelated To The Topic Dumbass
      sigpic

Comment

hey, OCD- SPEED ,if you don't want read it and learn about real fast proteges dont read it ok kid.
        sigpic

Comment

There are no secrets to making a car fast. All it takes is a lot of money, thats it. You dont need to be a rocket scientist or engineer. hell u dont even need to be smart. the speed of your car is directly proportional to how much money you are willing to spend.........so he spent more money on go fast parts than everyone else.......big ****ing deal. now STFU
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OCD-SPEED
            There are no secrets to making a car fast. All it takes is a lot of money, thats it. You dont need to be a rocket scientist or engineer. hell u dont even need to be smart. the speed of your car is directly proportional to how much money you are willing to spend.........so he spent more money on go fast parts than everyone else.......big ****ing deal. now STFU
            Yeah i guess it takes no brains to buy a car off of eghey for $13k that runs 11s like a $70k viper yet people still buy vipers and vettes, etc instead for TONS MORE money... Guess who the idiot is now?!
            **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
            95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

every guy in here could make a 10 second 323 with enough money; every one. for crying out loud, that guy probably didnt even do the work himself!! he probably took it to a shop and paid 25K to get them to do it... whos the idiot now
              sigpic

Comment

every guy in here could make a 10 second 323 with enough money; every one. for crying out loud, that guy probably didnt even do the work himself!! he probably took it to a shop and paid 25K to get them to do it... whos the idiot now
                Well you completely missed my point but yeah no ****. Ricers pay a few grand for body kits all the time so its nothing new that people go to shops and what not. But from what i recall most of us don't have the knowledge nor tools to bore out a block and make sure all the tolerances are right here and there, balance, and assemble it 100% correct in our garage. Maybe you do?!
                **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

Thats the point this guy makes the work by him self (talking about the mechanic)and the car does't have more than $9,000 inverted including the car thats the point fast cars with a little inversion see thats the diff from us we dont have that kind of money to spend on a car. so why spend 25k to a car when you could do it with less.
                  sigpic

Comment

Are you guys talking about Elvira? And his FS-DET 323?

Comment

Originally posted by gtx510
                      Are you guys talking about Elvira? And his FS-DET 323?
                      Who?!

Comment

Oh shut up, you don't know what you're talking about. You have no idea what that person did to or spent on his car.
                        Last edited by 1967cutlass; 10-16-2006, 08:31 PM.

Comment

How Bout Not Thread Jacking To Talk About A Car Thats Totaly Unrelated To The Topic Dumbass
                          Ok you need to check your attitude, seriously. This is a discussion forum, for discussing things. You have no right to get angry about people discussing related things in "your" thread, which is actually Ryan's because you are using his site (free of charge). So stop being a punk.

Comment

Personally, I'm interested in hearing more about that car.
                            Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

bp26 and bp55 have both 7200 rpm cuto off, it cuto off is not this it has not been properly wired, bp55 has fuel curve for a more restrictive exhaust, we tried both on a bpt mx-3 and my friend decided to choose the bp55 because it was smoother end seemed to provide more top end. btw he has always got good gas mileage up to 600+ km/tank

Comment

i can verify that. My friend has swapped a gtx motor in his ms3 and has the bp55 ecu. He can rev up to 7200...

Comment

Working...
                                X