Looking after the Workshop Manual from the JDM MAZDA FAMILIA GT-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok guyz,

The wiring nightmare continue, i maked a harness, but i tried to start it and no sparks ! i'll take somes pictures for illustration !

Comment

Hi there guyz !

Ok i found this : http://www.sendspace.com/file/ezv206 it's the australian owner manual, normally it's the same as the jdm one right ?

I'm preparing a complete document about the wiring, because my car don't start and i'm disapointed !

Comment

I just Downloaded them. They're the same ones I have, European/Australian 4WD workshop manual, and the European GTR supplement. same exact file sizes. the Wiring Diagram PDF seems to be not JDM either, since the power mirror schematic does not have anything for the folding mirrors.

--sarge

Comment

Damn! i'll never arrive to find this jdm manual workshop ! but i'll made a reply about my wiring nightmare, maybe somebody had this conversion done before and maybe can help me (i hope)

Comment

I've got more or less the same problem, but then instead with the JDM GTX engine. Which is going to be put into a 2nd generation EDM 323F BA.

If anybody has got the JDM electrical drawings, please PM or send me them, I'm also willing to pay for it.

Dearly in need of some information as I need to repin it all also.. .

Comment

Working...
            X