Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ole pro front suspension is goin bad i THINK???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 00 is doing the same thing, when im turning and get on it a little bit, something slips, makes a loud popping noise...is yours doing the same thing?
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

poping when turing is a busted cv joint, change your axel on the side where the noise is coming from and it will disapear
      No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

would that make it pull to that side a little bit too.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

hell ya it does and my cv joints are good so how much would be for axels for both sides...
          Ratrod

Comment

not too much, mine brand new are 60 a side.(believe it or not)

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
            X