No announcement yet.

my front wheels are hitting the wheel well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are gabriel shocks good.heard that the 323 rally car used gabriels.
    www.cardomain.com/id/janus05

Comment

I have a 323 w/ sprint lowering springs that was cut 2 full coils. I was never able to replace the struts and shocks because it's still in good shape. I never busted the damn thing. Its still the original and been sitting there for 13 years. My car don't bounce all over the place like most of the lowered vehicles.

When I had my 205/60/15's mine was rubbing too. You can't do anything about it but to fold your fender well like I did. I had to hammer down the fender well for my tires to not rub.
      If I were you I'd change my tires to 195/50 w/ this set-up you dont have to fold ur fender. I know bcause I've had them before.
      You got the 195/55 because its cheap or is it because you want a lil thicker tires? I know there's alot of humps aka "bumps" and dips on the road in the Philippines and thinner tires series can hurt your rims but 50 series wont. I 've seen tuners there (almost everyone that has a car there is a tuner) uses 40 series on their 16" or 17" Im pretty sure you'll be fine w/ the 50 series.

Gabriel shock. Are you talking about the stock shock or performance? stock is good. I've had 'em on my te37 corolla. but the performance one I have no idea...

Comment

i chose the 195/55/15 series because it's almost the same size as my stock tires 165/80/13.

Comment

195/55 is too big

195 or 205 /50 is what you need
          93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
          02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
          05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

http://www.1010tires.com/tiresizecalculator.asp >>> i used this site to compare the tire sizes.

Comment

Working...
            X