Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time at the wheel alignment shop...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Lower" suspension pieces won't have an effect on camber? Offset bushings for the LCAs will... Heck, longer LCAs will too.
    "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
    -93 MR2, 129 ES
    ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
    Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

god you guys debate like bitches lol.. and simple ricer lowering a new term to me, thanks!
      00 dakota 4x4
      90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

Originally posted by ne3ek
        god you guys debate like bitches lol.. and simple ricer lowering a new term to me, thanks!
        Agreed, it does get old.
        James G.
        sobe83@yahoo.com
        AIM: DVS 323BPT
        MySpace
        Cardomain
        <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

Comment

Bah ....

Let em go at it..

We need some action...
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

yeah let them go at it since they think they know it all...

Comment

Coolest thing I like about the 323 is that when I lowered my car w/ sprint and cut it I think 1 1/2 to 2 full coil was that the camber was still in stock specs range...unlike hondas 1" drop you'll need a camber kit.

Comment

Originally posted by 1ofdfew323
                Coolest thing I like about the 323 is that when I lowered my car w/ sprint and cut it I think 1 1/2 to 2 full coil was that the camber was still in stock specs range...unlike hondas 1" drop you'll need a camber kit.
                I dropped my 'rex 2" and I didn't need a camber kit.
                '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
                '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
                '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
                '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by 1ofdfew323

We do know it all compared to someone who not only buys lowering springs, but cuts off 2 full coils. You're on the bumpstops...BADLY.

The fact that the camber is still within the stock range after lowering is BAD! That means that the suspension geometry isn't aggressive enough to handle bodyroll worth a damn. This is why the EC chassis handles better.
                  -93 MR2, 129 ES

Originally posted by WTF

Comment

Originally posted by JesseSays
                    We do know it all compared to someone who not only buys lowering springs, but cuts off 2 full coils. You're on the bumpstops...BADLY.

The fact that the camber is still within the stock range after lowering is BAD! That means that the suspension geometry isn't aggressive enough to handle bodyroll worth a damn. This is why the EC chassis handles better.

whats an EC chassis?

Comment

Mx-3
                      -93 MR2, 129 ES

Originally posted by WTF

Comment

Working...
                      X