No announcement yet.

not zx-2s but i did it any way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAMN I paid ~125 for all four of my ZX2's hell everyone pays no more than $150 if you have to get the other bearings, or whatever it was you have to modify to fit. I got coilovers=direct fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweeaks
      I got coilovers=direct fit.
      what brand? and ur feedbacks on them?

Also, what spring rates are you running?

thanks

Q< post hijackers unite

Comment

Honestly I don't know any of the answers to that. I ordered them out of an ad in Stupid Street. IIRC the first spring rates were~150 and when the springs were all the way lowered it sat higher than stock lol, so they sent me new ones. I think it was from a company called Ricky Racer, which BTW I don't recommend buying from. In the future I plan on getting ground controls, as I bought those simply to lower the car, learned my mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweeaks
          How much are the gr-2's? Do you really save enough to get them instead of the ZX2's?
          the money you save (if any) is NOTHING to the performance you gain with the S/R struts.

Comment

But i'm not looking for a big performance gain, i'm just looking for a good replacement to
            autoX on mabe once or twice a year.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
            98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

if your running stiffer lowering springs, the S/Rs are still the way to go. The KYBs are just an OEM replacement for an OEM suspension setup.

Comment

Working...
              X