This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hrmm, so i learned a thing or 2 today about swaybars then
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
      hrmm, so i learned a thing or 2 today about swaybars then
      Hmm, where is MazdaRacer with all his suspension knowledge ?...
      Last edited by ftjandra; 04-05-2006, 09:24 PM.
      If you can't differentiate between brake and break, you should go back to school
      -----
      Miscellaneous Pics of Turbo Protege Build
      Big Front Brake Install using Wilwood Calipers
      Factory Service Manuals and Familia Brochures - PDF

Comment

haha, good one
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

no news?

Comment

waiting for a response from Glenn, I think i'll just call him & speak with him personally.
            The bushings are designed, but glenn does not stock Any at the moment, they are all overseas, so far.
            I'll have the estimated prices on these bushings this week.
            stay tuned please

Comment

waiting for a response from Glenn, I think i'll just call him & speak with him personally.
              The bushings are designed, but glenn does not stock Any at the moment, they are all overseas, so far.
              I'll have the estimated prices on these bushings this week.
              stay tuned please
              OK, thanx

Comment

Update!!!

I called the USA distributer & have offical prices,

SPF1786K-$80.75
                Front TTL bushing kit-4 bushings

SPF1787K-$89.25
                Rear TTL bushing kit-4 bushings

Expensive, but for the best performing bushings in production for this section of the car, id see it as highly worth it.

Im still working on getting the durometer per the bushings, but it appears as if i'll have to call back on another day.

Comment

I called the USA distributer & have offical prices,

SPF1786K-$80.75
                  Front TTL bushing kit-4 bushings
                  I'm assuming the front TTL is for the control arm? Or am i missing something else upfront?!
                  **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                  95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
                    I'm assuming the front TTL is for the control arm? Or am i missing something else upfront?!
                    There are four TTL's total. The 'front' two where the stabilizer bar attaches to and the 'rear' two, which are the adjustable ones.
                    If you can't differentiate between brake and break, you should go back to school
                    -----

Comment

thank you for answering that ftjandra

Comment

FYI, for anyone looking to do the extra work of the Energy Suspension route for thier TTL detailed on page 12, these seem to be hard to get a hold of. I placed an order with Parts America, Summit Racing, and NOPI.com ..... they all ended up cancelling my order because they said they couldn't get them. I finally found some through an eBay vendor that had them listed and confirmed in stock. But the 9-9108G aren't even on Energy Suspension's website anymore that I can find. So it may be a defunct product number. Not sure if they've got something comparable with a new part number.

Comment

Originally posted by lakersfan1
                          FYI, for anyone looking to do the extra work of the Energy Suspension route for thier TTL detailed on page 12, these seem to be hard to get a hold of. I placed an order with Parts America, Summit Racing, and NOPI.com ..... they all ended up cancelling my order because they said they couldn't get them. I finally found some through an eBay vendor that had them listed and confirmed in stock. But the 9-9108G aren't even on Energy Suspension's website anymore that I can find. So it may be a defunct product number. Not sure if they've got something comparable with a new part number.
                          Why didn't you just go with my link and get them from suspension.com? They don't have an online shopping system, so you have to call them to order.

--Ferdi
                          -----

Comment

I've personally met the owner of Suspension.com
                            He informed me that, his warehouse has more poly then what energy suspension itself stocks. If you want the right parts. thats the place to call. a really nice guy.

When you talk to him, tell him your from Clubprotege.com

Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by ftjandra
                              Why didn't you just go with my link and get them from suspension.com? They don't have an online shopping system, so you have to call them to order.

--Ferdi
                              Because they're based in California, and I don't like to support Californian businesses if I can help it ..... it's bad enough Energy Suspension is a Californian company as is. I'd rather support Al Quaida than California.
                              Last edited by lakersfan1; 04-18-2006, 10:41 PM.

Comment

and yet you choose a nick indicating you are a fan of the Lakers.

I'm by no means a sports fan, but aren't they based in Los Angeles, a Californian city?

--sarge

Comment

Working...
                                X