This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

greaseable bushings???? inform mr more about this
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
      greaseable bushings???? inform mr more about this
      Machine metal bushings that would have grease nipples... Much more costly and a lot more maintenance involved.

Don't even know if it would work. There might be binding issues.
      -Dave

Comment

I never heard about this, but if there is only metal, I think that it will lead to very low comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedyj
          I never heard about this, but if there is only metal, I think that it will lead to very low comfort.
          Comfort... whats that?
          If your looking for comfort you don't want urethane bushings either.
          -Dave

Comment

I wouldn't say that... urethane has a hardness as well which can be made any way you want in the range. ES bushings are a set durometer but still are not that uncomfortable... your ride is more so in your strut/spring/tire combo than anything else.
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by superdave
              Comfort... whats that?
              If your looking for comfort you don't want urethane bushings either.
              Try WRC rally car if You like no-comfort cars

Comment

Originally posted by Speedyj
                Try WRC rally car if You like no-comfort cars
                I wish! I wish my car was that uncomfortable!
                -Dave

Comment

no kidding eh. why must the aftermarket pricks neglect are cars soo

Comment

Don't know... Ask them

Comment

Still no answer from Energysusp. I can't understand to these terrible manners............

Comment

Have you tried calling them?
                        My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                        - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Sorry no EnergySusp, I wrote to SuperPro.... I am a little confused from all companies which we tried to contact.

I am from Europe, I don't want call to Australia.....

Comment

Screw energy suspension... email SUPERPRO.... i think you'll have better results through them.

ES is in it solely for the money. unless you have 10,000 bushings made and a blank check... most likely your not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                              Screw energy suspension... email SUPERPRO.... i think you'll have better results through them.

ES is in it solely for the money. unless you have 10,000 bushings made and a blank check... most likely your not getting anywhere
                              I agree with this. I faxed the drawings over to Bruce at suspension.com and he forwarded them to ES. But he told me that the chance that they would reply is slim to none. So, yeah, screw ES.

The only other thing I found out was that the hardness of the bushings should be Shore A 94. I might try to just pour some myself someday, but it's going to be hard dealing with the shrinkage and all...

--Ferdi
                              If you can't differentiate between brake and break, you should go back to school
                              -----
                              Miscellaneous Pics of Turbo Protege Build
                              Big Front Brake Install using Wilwood Calipers
                              Factory Service Manuals and Familia Brochures - PDF

Comment

What car has same rear axle as protege?? (except 323/gtr/gtx/mx3)... ford laser???
                                If I can't buy poly busnhings, and mazda sell only whole LL, I think that maybe ford can sell normal rubber bushings.

Last step for me is to make custom LL, and use some universal poly bushings, as I said before.

Comment

Working...
                                X