No announcement yet.

Suspension almost complete!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, i get it aligned everytime i get new tires/after i dropped it...and its really just the fronts that get worn that fast

Comment

Originally posted by iwokeupfrmadrea
      lol, i get it aligned everytime i get new tires/after i dropped it...and its really just the fronts that get worn that fast

Stop burning out

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
        Stop burning out
        i don't think it's the tires that are burnt out.

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
          i don't think it's the tires that are burnt out.

Comment

2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by iwokeupfrmadrea
              how often do u guys with the azenis change your tires? i go thru 2-3 sets of kumhos a year
              I bought 205/50/15 Azenis this year, did about 16 or so autocrosses, and drove about 15k miles... I still have them on though they are almost slicks now. They certainly lasted longer than I thought they would though....
              -Dave

Comment

tight...thats what im getting next. my kumhos barely passed inspection. got them in the spring, dont drive it anymore, still almsot bald

Comment

I have 1.5 sets of Azenis. They are off the car during the winter (they suck in snow ). I bought two tires last August, just before Nationals, and they still have about half their tread on them. The four tires that were on the car, with plenty of wear already, are finally gone. Just bought another pair of tires last month. I expect them to more than last the rest of the season. About half of my events are run on concrete and half on asphalt. And so far, we (my wife and I) have run 18 events each, and the tires have been on the car since March. Keeping them cool, and driving smoothly (one of my nicknames is "Mr. Smooth") are the big keys to tire life. Negative camber helps too.
                  David Avard
                  '90 Protege LX (STS-prepped)
                  '89 Civic Si (STS-prepped)
                  '02 Altima SE (14.164 @ 97.7mph stock)

Comment

Working...
                  X