coil overs means no struts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92_2_fast
    All I'm saying is they road like **** compared to my zx2's and h&r's.
    But I'm sure it was fine on the highway, where it was smoooth. My car is great on the Highway, thats the only place I can go fast and not worry aboot hitting bumps and flying off of the road. Driving downtown is not very fun though.

Originally posted by bmikedaman
    Sometimes that's a sacrifice you have to make if you want the car to handle like its on rails, lol. Most cars handle very well without going that extreme, but for a race car its a must.
    And that's why race tracks are smooth like peanutbutter

Comment

spring rates

what spring rates would be good for spirited driving with decent ride quality?
      This is our quest; as the tail lights fade into the distance let it not be the jeers of others that say we can not do what others have, but to let the whistle of the bov the whine of our turbo and the roar of our exhaust announce to those who may say it can not be done that we will not go quietly into the night we will not bow to mainstream but rather blow by them doing mach speed laughing our asses off and giving them the one sure sign( ) so that they will understand their place in life when it comes to doubting a driven individual who owns a Mazda BG with a boosted BP

Comment

Originally posted by benchracer01
        What struts are you going with?

Comment

i was thinking of kyb or tokico struts. and if the buget does not allow it then maybe a set of high end gas charged moroes or something. but i do have an eye on a set that will allow for some adjustment of dampening and rebound.
          This is our quest; as the tail lights fade into the distance let it not be the jeers of others that say we can not do what others have, but to let the whistle of the bov the whine of our turbo and the roar of our exhaust announce to those who may say it can not be done that we will not go quietly into the night we will not bow to mainstream but rather blow by them doing mach speed laughing our asses off and giving them the one sure sign( ) so that they will understand their place in life when it comes to doubting a driven individual who owns a Mazda BG with a boosted BP

Comment

i was thinking of kyb or tokico struts. and if the buget does not allow it then maybe a set of high end gas charged moroes or something. but i do have an eye on a set that will allow for some adjustment of dampening and rebound.
            The 200#-300# range would be a good spring rate for your setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
              The 200#-300# range would be a good spring rate for your setup.

is that 200# front and 300# rear or is that a general range to play with. should the rates be equal fr and rear or biased heavier rate in the front. sorry about the questions guys but i just want to get tis straight before i order them from eibach. thanks again

Comment

is that 200# front and 300# rear or is that a general range to play with. should the rates be equal fr and rear or biased heavier rate in the front. sorry about the questions guys but i just want to get tis straight before i order them from eibach. thanks again
                Thats a general range. It depends on what struts you go with. You wanna go a little heavier in the front.

Comment

Working...
                X