Ratrod

Comment

Originally posted by silver03p5
      STop TyPinG LiKe ThIS ANd MAYbe moRE peOPle WiLL HelP
      Originally posted by ProjectProtege
      hahhah RIGHT
      Ladies!

JOOO bro NOw what do I do to get my Ebrake back workin...
      Remember that little 4mm allen screw behind that 14mm bolt that you had to loosen to get the caliper piston to back off? Tighten it until you start to have a little drag on your rotor. When you are adjusting that 4mm allen screw, you are adjusting the freeplay of the arm that the e-brake cable hooks on to. You want that arm to move about a 1/2 inch before it stops the rotor. As your adjusting each side, make sure you adjust them evenly. You can tell if they are adjusted unevenly by pulling the e-brake while you're driving down the road, and the car will pull to the side that is adjusted tighter. If the car remains going straight, then you know you adjusted them properly. Also, the e-brake handle should only go up 2-3 clicks when it is properly adjusted. Make an adjustment, hop in your car and give it a feel, go make and adjustment, go feel her up, ect.

gOoD luCk roN

Comment

hahha THANKS THE MAN>>> but damn I think my rear passager side is striped out... ahhah when I kept turnin the screw it would come out after I tighten it is it suppose to do that
        Ratrod

Comment

hahha THANKS THE MAN>>> but damn I think my rear passager side is striped out... ahhah when I kept turnin the screw it would come out after I tighten it is it suppose to do that
          You mean the little 4mm screw would just come right out of the caliper?

They do that sometimes, just pop it back in there.

But they can also strip out if you keep trying to turn them once they stop, or if you force them when they don't want to move.

Comment

YAA I think it is striped ill do try it to morrow and let ya know hoMiE
            Ratrod

Comment

Yes, I think it is stripped. I will try it tomorrow and let you know sir.
              wOrD sOn, leT mE kNow hOw tHaT gOeS cRacKer.

Comment

Working...
              X