No announcement yet.

Suspension Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ZX2 upper spring perches and the strut top are the same as the Protege, except for not needing to modify anything for the ZX2 thrust bearing. That's what I installed in my '93LX

Comment

To be honest... I'm not lookin too much into performance... just durability... and a nice ride... I dont drive hard, and Im not racing anywhere... Just need to get back and forth from A to B... I will look into the decision with a great amount of seriousness.

I know that I am a cheap bastard... he he... but for the sake of all that is holy and good... Struts and springs are what keeps your car from not flying off the road, and being the cheap son-of-a-bitch that I am, even I know that in this case, you either do it right, or not at all...

I will take all of your advice into consideration, and decide what I will do during this winter, between class and all the other obligations i have to take care of... Hopefully lowering can be done, I will keep all of you posted... if you hear anything, please get at me PM, AIM - xxtokesxx, email, whatever...

People like me have to decide between eating, or lowering their car

Who knows??? maybe having the 17's will be enough to fill that ugly gap to a legit degree?
      Last edited by XxToKeSxX; 11-28-2003, 09:34 PM.
      1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
      1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
      2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
      2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

YGPM...

I know the feeling. i to have had to make hard decisions, like eating KD and Ramyen 30 days of the month/and doing an engine swap or mixing it up with real food. thank god the month is almost over!

i am currently doing an engine swap. stupid gaskets... cost to freak'n much! rear main seal.... *grumbles*
        When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
        Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
        Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
        So his engine he goosed
        With much too much boost,
        And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

dude i really dont know what this thread is about cuz im still laughing about the damn T-SHIRT , it kicks ass LOL
          93 Protege 5spd SE 1.8 L SOHC

Comment

Working...
          X