brake upgrades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elscotto80 View Post
    I just got finished installing my kvr rotors and pads this weekend that I bought from chris. So far they are very nice, i have not had a chance to heat them up as i am just about done with the break-in. I would reccomend them highly, the silver plating that resisits corrosion is awsome.
    Glad you're happy, and im more glad you followed the break-in procedure. Because you did that, they will last longer, operate quieter, bite harder, and be more difficult to overheat!
    Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
    heavy braking on slotted rotors will chew pads up, but then again its a consistant brake & there is no gases on the pad for 3/4 of the flat pad sweep.
    There is no evidence of current brake pad compounds that are susceptable to outgassing.

Comment

Originally posted by frogi323 View Post
      naw i dont use cheap pads or rotors.
      You still haven't answered my question.

What pads and rotors are you using?

Comment

im using ........ i dont remember the pads. i just got them. i go to the main warehouse for the parts stores around here. i got pre assembled calipers that had the premium pads on them. and as for rotors i couldnt tell ya that it was a while ago.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
        Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
        price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
        Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
        The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
        *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Working...
        X