beginning my front/rear disc conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beginning my front/rear disc conversion

ok im starting my front/rear disk conversion on my protege dx using lx parts. so do i also need the master cylinder from the lx protege? or can i keep mine?

you can keep your, change the proportioning valve tho ( its on the firewall just trace the brake lines
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

you doing steel braided lines? i would if i were you, theyre awesome and you're going to be in there anyway. . .
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by southerncross View Post
        you doing steel braided lines? i would if i were you, theyre awesome and you're going to be in there anyway. . .

im on a seriously tight budget though; i have to win my bids on springs, finish my turbo kit, do my disc conversion, exhaust, struts, and then theres always gas and girls... lol
        no luxury of steel braided lines for me. and i still gotta figure out how to hook up the e-brake cables and crap for the disc brakes

Comment

lx discs-lx ebrake cables
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
          X