323 front stabilizers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

323 front stabilizers

WOW! i just realized that the HB doesn't have front swaybars.. okay i know im slow. I thought the suspension felt a lil funny.. i thought my struts were bad..

anywho, down to the real issue.. I'm now tempted to upgrade.. i know about the ZX2 bar and the LX rear bar.. but if i were to upgrade the swaybars but kept the springs stock, would that cause a problem?
    '90 323 SE BP swap'd.

'92 MX-3... mx-turbo, retired

If I knew what the stock spring rates were on your car I could add a little insight. Hopefully someone here has that info or has added a swaybar already. Let me know if you need a front bar. I've got one off an LX I can sell.

Comment

won't effect you in any negative way.... add swaybars
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

adding add sway bars to the list of things to do
        '90 323 SE BP swap'd.

Comment

I have a free front sway bar from my LX - just pay shipping. I think it's a little beefier than the DX ones. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by cat34evr View Post
            I have a free front sway bar from my LX - just pay shipping. I think it's a little beefier than the DX ones. PM me.
            It's way beefier. The DX bar is hollow. LX bar is larger and solid.

Comment

cool!! how much would shipping be?? would this include the linkages?
              '90 323 SE BP swap'd.

Comment

Working...
              X