look at this crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look at this crap

i found this at nopi.com lol is this even applicable to a mazda tran?

nopionline.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, nopionline.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
    Attached Files
    GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
    AND
    THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

its a knock off phantom grip and yes there is an application for fwd mazdas.

Just because the pic is generic doesn't mean anything.

*edit*
    actually it is indeed a phantom grip unit.
    Glancing at things ftl.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

who am I?
      Phantom crap nuff said?
      lol
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

lol im going to get my credit card out right now! this is a ''awesome find''. lol!
        AND

Comment

why don't you get on the GB of G series LSD? + Phantom grip destroy transmissions... it's up to you though.

Comment

lol i was just joking about buying this product. i am on the list for the lsd group buy.
            AND

Comment

oh, never mind then

Comment

i dont actually know how well these work, i've seen them before though. but for the price, its not much more for a real lsd.

Comment

phantom-i'll-delay-the-grenading-slip
                  No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Working...
                  X