Laterial Link bolts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laterial Link bolts

I went to Ford yesterday looking to replace my lateral link bolts (to the rear sub frame) in order to put some super pro bushings in. The price each, 110 bucks plus nuts. He was like, "Are you sure you want these"! All of the others in the knuckle were like 30 each. Are there any places to get a set? Mine will have to be cut off with the plasma cutter I am borrowing from work. I'm glad I checked the price first. Maybe I can find a good set from salvage but most are probably in the same condition.
    sigpic
    -BP-VF10-FMIC-2.5 Magnaflow-Eibach-Tokico-Megasquirt II-Zeitronix-

its because they stop making it. go at mazda and buy the bolts for a 90-94 protege. same part and cheaper.
    2012 Kia rio
    2009 Nissan Frontier
    1997 chaparral 180LE

Comment

I paid about $60 for all four bolts overnight (just sayin' they're available easily) from Mazda in Canukistan, so they shouldn't be a bit less if you're south our border.
      I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

Comment

sweet
        sigpic
        -BP-VF10-FMIC-2.5 Magnaflow-Eibach-Tokico-Megasquirt II-Zeitronix-

Comment

Working...
        X