Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal hoses

Hi!!!

Where can I buy the metal hoses for my BG???I´m looking for in many places but everyone say me: "we don´t have it for you car".

I want improve the brake system.

Thank you.

I am assuming you mean the braided steel lines to replace the rubber ones, as replacing the metal with metal wont do **** to improve braking (unless you have leaks).

you can get the braided steel lines from ebay.com and corksport.com along with other places I am sure!
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

I mean this:

Where can I buy it for the BG???

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by FazdaBoy4ever View Post
        I am assuming you mean the braided steel lines to replace the rubber ones, as replacing the metal with metal wont do **** to improve braking (unless you have leaks).

you can get the braided steel lines from ebay.com and corksport.com along with other places I am sure!
        Originally posted by ADMUPE View Post
        I mean this:

Where can I buy it for the BG???

Thank you.

That^
        sigpic

Comment

I got mine from Tirerack. They were cheapewr than CorkSport, but they aren't teflon coated. I'm not worried about it because we don't have salt problems like they do up north.

Comment

tirerack has them so does corksport

Mazda and Mazdaspeed performance parts since 1998. Precision-engineered at an unbeatable value. 1-360-260-2675 - CorkSport Mazda Performance
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
            |.....Overnight....................| ||
            |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
            Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X