No announcement yet.

Locating Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wee i had the kyb's...they are dead now i have stock replacement craps, but still better than dead kyb's
    Last edited by silver03p5; 01-26-2004, 05:44 PM.

Comment

so kybs are ass ?
      00 dakota 4x4
      90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

Originally posted by ne3ek
        so kybs are ass ?
        Thats what I hear, theyre not much better than stock replacements.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

best recomendation for springs under $200?
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Just start saving, most if not all of the decent springs will end up costing $200+ after shipping. Unless you can find a deal on eBay. Now with eBay, what you do it set up a favorite search for the springs you are looking for and have it email you when the item is listed. I have found awsome stuff by doing this.
            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
              Just start saving, most if not all of the decent springs will end up costing $200+ after shipping. Unless you can find a deal on eBay. Now with eBay, what you do it set up a favorite search for the springs you are looking for and have it email you when the item is listed. I have found awsome stuff by doing this.
              True. Guess I will begin saving for those H&R springs. Heres my setup:

ZX2 struts, Darryl's Lower Tie bars, and I guess I will go with the H&R springs.

Come on Darryl, now I need them awesome strut tower braces!!!!!!
              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
              X