No announcement yet.

orange's 95 ES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worked on assembling the suede ms seats. It took a bit of time to figure out the order to put it together and exactly how the things move.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	12.06.2009 001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	224.3 KB
ID:	1220435

Name:	12.06.2009 002.jpg
Size:	191.3 KB
ID:	1220436

Also removed the passenger seat.

Name:	12.06.2009 003.jpg
Size:	206.5 KB
ID:	1220437
    Last edited by goodorange; 12-08-2009, 04:25 PM. Reason: resized pics
    95 ES
    05 S60R

Comment

Damn, those sure look nice Jeff.
      1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Henchman View Post
        Damn, those sure look nice Jeff.
        yes they are. I want to take the one to a upholstery shop to replace the section that has a cigarette burn and I definately will have to swap the interior to grey, once i set the seat in the turd interior looked horrible. I still have to figure out the mounting brackets and will have to get a shop to copy them for the other seat since I only have 1 set.
        95 ES
        05 S60R

Comment

Thems be some nice seats mang.
          Powered by ACME

Comment

man, im glad to see someone working on a 2nd gen protege, i would be working on mine, but i cant find many good parts for mine, i have a '97 ES, and i cant find many good things to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Minkus View Post
              man, im glad to see someone working on a 2nd gen protege, i would be working on mine, but i cant find many good parts for mine, i have a '97 ES, and i cant find many good things to use.
              Oh now that isn't entirely true lol, you just have to look harder and be more creative.
              1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Very nice seats. Get them installed yet?
                I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                |.....Overnight....................| ||
                |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by Henchman View Post
                  Oh now that isn't entirely true lol, you just have to look harder and be more creative.
                  yeah look harder like australia and japan and other mazda models. It took me years I mean years to gather what I have in my posession

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
                  Very nice seats. Get them installed yet?
                  not yet, I live 50 miles away from where the car is so I only get to work on it 1 or 2 weekends a month. I'll probably get them mounted temporarily then once I find a donor car with grey interior and power accessories I'll take them out again. In the mean time I'll get the other set of brackets made and have the one section with the burn repaired. I don't have to drive the car so it's not a time issue.
                  95 ES
                  05 S60R

Comment

BP nice

Comment

Originally posted by goodorange View Post
                      and yeah that's the 2nd gen bar, bushings and endlinks they sent me.
                      ==BUMP==

My bushings were red energy suspension's

Comment

Working...
                      X