will it work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will it work

hey im new to club protege and i was wandering if my 98 1.5L lx protege would a 323 gtx head fit that engine if not im just gonna go ahead and d the whole swap
    Last edited by vtec killer; 11-27-2004, 11:48 PM.

theres no point in a head swap, just drop in a bpt

Comment

The head won't fit.
      The GTX swap is difficut but do-able.
      Ryan The middle child is always ignored
      BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
      Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

ok then which swap is the easiest or do able the 88-89 gtx 90-94 gtx or 90-94gtr

Comment

Originally posted by vtec killer
          ok then which swap is the easiest or do able the 88-89 gtx 90-94 gtx or 90-94gtr
          Just swap any BP in there, any 1.8L DOHC... you don't have to worry where the engine is from... throw the new engine in... make sure it works... then add the bells and whistles to it.
          "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

will i need to use the gtx ecu and will it bolt up tp my lx tranny by the way its sticky not automatic
            Last edited by vtec killer; 11-28-2004, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Ryan The middle child is always ignored
              BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
              Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

i dont get what to go to to answer my question im new at this could ya hep me out a little thanks will i need to use the gtx ecu and will it bolt up tp my lx tranny by the way its sticky not automatic

Comment

Working...
                X