1.5l Auto That Needs Help!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.5l Auto That Needs Help!!!!!

Hey all, I was just wondering where i could get some performance upgrades for my 96 1.5l dx. I was lookin for turbo and planning to drop manual tranny but not sure where to find. There are lots of good tips in these forums and i was just wondering what should be my next step

Thanx

i have a turbo setup for you.. Built custom by Essential speed. kit is non intercooled.. i have an auto tranny, kit is also made with CAI...
    98 Protege SE
    -------------------
    1.5L Turbo

Comment

heres the post

98 Protege SE
      -------------------
      1.5L Turbo

Comment

clappy,
        shameless sales plug...lol
        Almost there

jdm tails... check
        jdm bumper... check
        ms lip... check
        ms grill... check
        ms sideskirts... check
        ms rear skirts... check
        ms spoiler... check
        ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
        Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by j23po
          Hey all, I was just wondering where i could get some performance upgrades for my 96 1.5l dx. I was lookin for turbo and planning to drop manual tranny but not sure where to find. There are lots of good tips in these forums and i was just wondering what should be my next step

Thanx
          You picked a wrong car to buy performance parts for. There are practically none, so you would have to buy every thing custom made, just for you. Don't you feel special already?
          "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

dude was looking for a turbo.. i have a turbo.. ... justified, isn't it? heh..
            98 Protege SE
            -------------------
            1.5L Turbo

Comment

Working...
            X