bpt or bp internals?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bpt or bp internals?????

can anyone tell me of any internals i can upgrade and where a can find them???
    pistons, camshafts, valves....etc....please HELP???????

im buyin a engine for the pro at the first of the month to replace my blown one and decidin weither or not to buy bpt or bp and build my own turbo setup i hear its alot cheaper......

feed back would b appreciated....thankx

I would just drop some Cash on a Bpt. Most have low miles and already have oil fittings for the turbo plus the turbo

Comment

i would go that route too but like one of the forumers advised me, it might not be legal to put in an older engine to your protege. if you put in a later BP then you have the advantage of having lower miles and as what i have read it is a lot easier for you to run the BP than running the BP-T. at least you can drive your pro while figuring out what turbo to run.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
      Mods:
      DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Working...
      X