Universal Supercharger/turbo For All Air Intakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Universal Supercharger/turbo For All Air Intakes

Did someone has ever hurd about that ??? I seen some at 100$ and now at 600$... Suposely a turbo... does it really makes a difference.

[URL=http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7974296747&ssPageName=MERC_VI_RSCC_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores[/URL]

[URL=http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ELECTRIC-SUPERCHARGER-TURBO-WILL-FIT-ANY-VEHICLE_W0QQitemZ7991698146QQcategoryZ33741QQrdZ1Q QcmdZViewItem[/URL]

Anyone tryed these thing??
    Is it worth it??
    OLD CAR
    97 protege se 1.5
    17" wheele
    Nankang NS1 sport 205r17H40
    Short air ram intake
    Clear corner
    CM spring 1,7 rear 1,8 front
    JVC Headset MP3 player
    Pioneer SS 12"sub TS-W34C
    REAR TS-A6980R 350W
    FRONT 220W
    Lightning audio Amp. 500w
    Custom exhaust 2" with magnaflow cat and muffler
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    NEW
    mazda 3 sport 2006

the one at 100$

[URL=http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ELECTRIC-SUPERCHARGER-TURBO-WILL-FIT-ANY-VEHICLE_W0QQitemZ7991698146QQcategoryZ33741QQrdZ1Q QcmdZViewItem[/URL]
    OLD CAR
    97 protege se 1.5
    17" wheele
    Nankang NS1 sport 205r17H40
    Short air ram intake
    Clear corner
    CM spring 1,7 rear 1,8 front
    JVC Headset MP3 player
    Pioneer SS 12"sub TS-W34C
    REAR TS-A6980R 350W
    FRONT 220W
    Lightning audio Amp. 500w
    Custom exhaust 2" with magnaflow cat and muffler
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    NEW
    mazda 3 sport 2006

Comment

not this **** again . . . if it's not exhaust driven or belt driven then it's not going to give you anything. you can't just slap something on your intake.

Comment

Great Moments in Engineering

Finally, a logical, easily understood explanation of how this engineering breakthrough works, as posted on their site:

"Technical Data-How it works: All stock air intakes are designed to intake a certain amount of air. The intake ratio is usually set at only 10% of its full capacity. In other words your stock air intake is designed to only intake 10% of the air that it could intake. This leaves 90% of the air suspended from entering your engine. ..." P.T. Barnum, Chief Engineer

No wonder Protege engines are so crappy. Why the hell did Mazda design our intakes to take in only 10% of the air it could have taken in? What were they thinking when they decided to suspend 90% of the air from entering our engines?

Now for only $600, we can buy a device that corrects this problem. Well, as soon as I can save up for it, I know what my next mod is going to be.

Happy Motoring!
        02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
        MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
        MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
        Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
        MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
        Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
        Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
        Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
        Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
        Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
        Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
        Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
        Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Isn't P.T. Barnum the circus guys?

Originally posted by goldstar
          Finally, a logical, easily understood explanation of how this engineering breakthrough works, as posted on their site:

"Technical Data-How it works: All stock air intakes are designed to intake a certain amount of air. The intake ratio is usually set at only 10% of its full capacity. In other words your stock air intake is designed to only intake 10% of the air that it could intake. This leaves 90% of the air suspended from entering your engine. ..." P.T. Barnum, Chief Engineer

No wonder Protege engines are so crappy. Why the hell did Mazda design our intakes to take in only 10% of the air it could have taken in? What were they thinking when they decided to suspend 90% of the air from entering our engines?

Now for only $600, we can buy a device that corrects this problem. Well, as soon as I can save up for it, I know what my next mod is going to be.

Happy Motoring!
          Thanks for noticing me
          Alpha pro- 02 MP5, bling free
          Beta Pro- 98 pro es, aka slowburn

Comment

Originally posted by eeyoresride
            Isn't P.T. Barnum the circus guys?
            yes, his most famous quote goes something like this:

"there's a sucker born every minute."

Comment

lololol, did alot of research on this about a year ago, those 'in-line' superchargers are pathetic, if you really want one, you can biuld it yourself for about £70 or so, all it is is a model airplane engine and a micro switch!!!!!

Found a much better design on an Aussie site, havn't had time to make it yet, here's the link tho.... http://www.gaprojects.com/supercharger/supercharger.htm :D:D enjoy

BA Moderator - Club323F Greetings from the UK

Comment

wow people are really stupid to believe that ****

pt barnum! hahahah thats classic man
                93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

but he didn't really say that.
                  2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Working...