No announcement yet.

injectors and fuel pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahaahhahahahahahaaahahahahahaha . You got a ticket . Hey I've been trying to get in touch with JR and I just can't right now. I need to find a garage to finish the car.
    Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

What injectors did you put in?

I know it's spelled protege! I just can't change it. Deal with it!

Comment

well

im running dsm injectors off an eclipse 450cc

Comment

Those are probably going to be to large. I tried putting in 280cc injectors and they flowed to much fuel. Even if you lower the fuel pressure to 32psi which is the minimum that can be run without problems with the spray pattern it will run rich enough to burn your throat. The stock injectors will handle up to 8psi and spray around 13lb's per hour. Your best bet are to get some18lb per hour injectors. The Nippon Denso Violet's out of a toyota 4age engine are the right size for the car and support 180hp.

Comment

well thats nice to know but ill try those first see if i can work with it but if not i know where to get those injectors from

Comment

quick question what kinda fuel pump were you running with those injectors

Comment

How's it going Mitch! Workin on the car?
                Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

I used a fuel pump out of a mitsubishi eclipse. Flows enough fuel for 250hp.

Comment

Working...
                  X