Clear All

no you didn't ..
    and btw I used the 1.5 axles ...
    Bruce
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

you have to realize something ...
      When a person is working on a budget you have to work with what you can get your hands on ..
      I keep telling you this and you it's like you don't hear me .. why?

And for the record , there is a G tranny in my backyard that's going into the 323...

My F tranny holds up great.
      Last edited by bruce95fmla; 09-07-2003, 11:12 PM.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I had already PAID to resurface my flywheel ,
        I had already purchased my clutch.

I was not going to spend more money on another clutch and on another flywheel and then trying to resurface that.

I am considering a lightweight flywheel (still in the air about it) and a (maybe ) act clutch or just pressure plate.but that is after this clutch goes.

If I decide to do that then I can get the tranny from a yard with the axles and everything else. and pull my car down and do that.

It's actually not hard for me to pull down my protege. It's when you don't have all the parts that you need to do the work that things get complicated. but once everything is there. pulling it apart and putting it together is no big deal .

Don't get me wrong , don't think I don't appreciate the parts list. i do, but at this point -- my funds are really limited. I really only spend on what I need. I actually wish I didn't buy that tranny because I could use that 300 right now.. hmm maybe I will ebay it ..

Bruce

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

1.5 Parts

i am interested in buying the air intake system of the 1.5 liter engine. also your front tower bar and lowering springs, if you are selling them.

thanks

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
          Mods:
          DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Originally posted by beetle_orange
            i am interested in buying the air intake system of the 1.5 liter engine. also your front tower bar and lowering springs, if you are selling them.

thanks
            Hey beetle,
            You might want to try PM-ing bruce for the parts as this post is almost a year old

"Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die" -Thomas Callaway

Comment

Working...
            X