• Show
Clear All

do you mean the drain plug?
    cause thats a bolt
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

yes, i know it's a bolt...

commonly refered to as the oil drain plug, at least around here...

lol

quite funny how after all the crap that went wrong with my car, something simple like that happened.

Comment

turbo leaking oil into exhaust once again... this is very frustrating... i'm not sure if I should just convert it back to stock or what... I'm getting very frustrated.

Comment

since it's not full blown bad like it was, i'm wondering if i can use an oil reducer to severely limit the amount of oil that runs through the turbo, i mean i've given up on long term, but maybe it won't leak if i dont give it much oil, but the little bit of oil might be enough to keep it lubricated and going for at least a little while? Anyone think I should give it a go? Right now i'm so fed up with it if I take the turbo off, that's it. So i think i should try this method first. Maybe even put in some of that anti-leak stuff in the oil and hope it doesn't sieze the turbo. hahaa Any thoughts?

Comment

told you it would blow.
            and just disconect the oil line.
            plan to get a new turbo.
            and tap the upper oil pan.
            Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
            kitty, you are a hilarious woman
            Originally posted by HopelessCow
            there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
            Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Working...
            X