No announcement yet.

VENOM parts for our cars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about the JET chip any better than the venom one?

Comment

have not heard about this JET thing. Again, the price sometimes is limiting. 300U$ for perhaps 4-6% increase? Better buy a set of racing seats that are 70 lbs lighter and get you better acceleration and looks (for example).
      Ex-nitrado, now only CAIdo

Comment

I know that hey work on other cars pretty well cuz my friends dad has one...

Comment

cool.

I would rather advance timing a few degress and have pretty much the same gains (for free).

Again, this is just me.

Comment

yeah seriously its a waste, do some weight reduction, and you can have the same gains.
            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
            225.94wtq
            torque monster!!!!
            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

unfortunetly... I have to have my backseats and me being an AA have to have a system so there isnt really that much I cant get rid of... my wieght reduction is going to the gym and and lifting some weights.. which in return actually adds wieght.(damnit) and vacumming my car out once a week has to get rid of some weight right :D

Comment

get racing seats. light as f%^k and cool as he((

Comment

yea.. they are tight...thats what I want...but its hard to find the color that I want...
                  DO WHAT YOU DO!!!

Comment

personal taste is not questionable. But if your car is that green, I would go black seats...

Comment

yea.. that is probably what I'm going to do...I wanted to keep beige but you aren't going to find any beige racing seats...so...
                      DO WHAT YOU DO!!!

Comment

besides black matches everything.... and lets talk seriously here, beige seat racing would not look cool even in a ferrari, right

I saw a pair for 440 with brackets. Have you seen cheaper options?

Comment

3" exhaust is a bit much unless you plan to have boost over 15lbs. for a NA engine 2.25 is recommended.
                          Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
                          FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                          Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                            f
                            I never tried putting my 1.8 turbo manifold on the 1.5 ..
                            bruce
                            Good thing, it would be a waste of time.
                            Totally different engines.
                            Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                            BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                            Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Originally posted by Project323
                              3" exhaust is a bit much unless you plan to have boost over 15lbs. for a NA engine 2.25 is recommended.
                              Thanks for the info...I don't know anything about NA engines with a turbo...thats why I'm trying to do my research on stuff first...ya feel me... You know of anything else that would be benifical to the 1.5L. I know that everyone says that the best thing to do is to swap to a 1.8...but I don't have the know how to do a complete swap and I rather keep my engine thats in it right..now...maybe if that one blows up then ya.. i'll think about it..but as of right now I rather do as much as possible to the 1.5l!!!! Thanks for you info the pipe size...
                              DO WHAT YOU DO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                                Thanks for the info...I don't know anything about NA engines with a turbo...thats why I'm trying to do my research on stuff first...ya feel me... You know of anything else that would be benifical to the 1.5L. I know that everyone says that the best thing to do is to swap to a 1.8...but I don't have the know how to do a complete swap and I rather keep my engine thats in it right..now...maybe if that one blows up then ya.. i'll think about it..but as of right now I rather do as much as possible to the 1.5l!!!! Thanks for you info the pipe size...
                                Well shoot if you had the 1.8 with the ecu and wire harness . You could easily swap it in .. maybe even arrange for me to help ya ...
                                Bruce
                                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
                                X